This mod creates a new clothing boutique in Tel Aruhn. (NOW version 2.0)
It is attached to the Telvanni Tower (You'll have to fly to get to it) and is run by a pharlan called Kadkatadea Chaigan.
The clothes and armor are better bodies compatible but the "uppers" are designed for males and "non-endowed females"
if a female character with a "chest" tries to wear the uppers you'll
experience MAJOR clipping. This mod also includes all of my wing re-textures as wearable wings.
Black wings, angel wings and rainbow wings are there for you to buy.
What's changed in the new version?
Upgraded the pharlan race for the NPC in the mod - no more orange insanity.
I added in my sashes (only 3 of them) - Alpha-ed from Dereko's T-shirt mesh
And I fixed the readme which for some reason was a copy of the forest pharlan readme. . . .
Some of the clothing in this mod may clip with original MW clothing
and non BB clothing in general so wear with care.
The wearable Wings
What does the mod include:
- A set of vests that are designed for use with the metal
queen boutique - for "non endowed" ladies. (i.e. females of the Pharlan, Tartarian races and the non-mammalian versions of Argonian, Ryukaissen and Gryphon races) All of the vests are available as clothing OR armor.
- Enchanted wearable wings in 8 colors (red, black, white, rainbow, yellow, gray and 2 shades of blue)
phyntoswasp's animated wings. These take up a shirt slot.
- 6 Re-textures of junkmail's pants. Using standard MW textures as a base - mostly ashlander pants.
- BB2 compatible capes (from Hyperion's Night elf mod) several different solid colors and a few patterns.
(The capes take up a shirt and skirt slot and will not replace neck objects such as wings)
- Randomly styled cuirasses, shirts capes. A compilation of all sort of clothes.
Original model/Texture credits: